Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
  1. When Lillian tipped the picture into the paint I told her it was okay.
  2. Lillian got string stuck in her hair, I helped her get it out.
  3. When Claudia was lonely I played with her.



Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.

  1. Dania and I were doing our diorama and we communicated by telling each other what we would do on our diorama.
  2. For Integrated Learning I took our poster home so I could finish it.  
  3. Putting my hand up in Reading, Writing and Maths to share my answers and ideas with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WALT Know what different words mean

Maths term 2

Oakland School Learner Qualities