Multiplication and division blog post


WALT: Solve division problems that have remainders.

                                                              
 What’s the goal?
Solve division problems that have remainders.

What did I learn to do?
To divide problems that have remainders in them like 60 divided by 7. What is the solution? How many cars can I wash in an hour? I can wash one car every seven minutes, so how many 7s go into 60, 8 with a remainder of 4 minutes, so your answer is 8 r 4.

What is my next step?
To do harder division problems that have remainders.







WALT: Use multiplication and division.


What’s the goal?
Use multiplication and division.

What did I learn to do?
Every year on from one you add 4 years in human years.

What is my next step?
To be able to solve more difficult
multiplication and division problems.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WALT Know what different words mean

My reading goals

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate